Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday


It is our last day at Disney World so we are up and out...kinda. Hollywood Tower here we come! Laura and Eric has joined us and so we are going to spend the day doing as much as possible. We start out with Holloywood Studios, riding the Rocking Roller Coster, and Hollywood Tower. Moved on to Aimal Kingdom where we explored the Dinosaur Land, Expedition Everest, and the Kilimanjaro Safaris. Enjoyed seeing the Tree of Life and the other amazing things. Now it is off to Epcot for more rides and dinner followed by fireworks, which is an exceptional way to end a visit to Orlandos Disney World.
For a lady who doesn't do rides, I rode the following: Rocking Roller Coaster (twice), Hollywood Tower (twice), Star Wars, took a safari, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest(wonderful ride), Splash Mountain, rode the train, It's a Small World, Snow Whites scary Adventure, Space Mountain, the Merry go round, Mission Space, Test Track, Soaring Land . We visited the Tiki Hut, the Tree House, and many other attractions. My favorite attraction was the Reflection of China, we went twice. We ate at the Germany Biergarten Restraunt, which was a smorgaoard, Moroocca Restraunt Marrakesh, and Chinas Nine Dragons Restraunt. All the food was unique to the area we were in.
Our night ended with the fireworks and a run to catch the bus back to our resort.
Oh wait I stood in line for like 20 mins. to see Micky and get a picture with him. I told Micky I had waited 4 days to visit him and he gave me a hug kiss on the cheek and sent me on m way. I thought the stars would be more visible and we did see a lot but to get any special pictures it was a wait so I just snapped and ran. Did not get shots of Winnie and Tiger but they were out and about and I did see them. Ready to take another trip.
Thank you Bonnie for suggesting this tip.

No comments: