Monday, July 13, 2009

David visits Idaho


David is my 27 year old grandson, who lives in Colorado Springs, Co. We hadn't seen him in over 3 years and it was a real treat to have him visit this last week. He bunked with me from Thur. to Mon. spending time with the rest of his family at different times during the week. I hosted a family bar b que for him on the Sat. and 21 people showed up to spend time with him. Scott and the boys actually took him to the Boise Burn game that night. When he got back he and I stayed up until 2:30 am just talking and catching up on our lives. I am amazed at how he has grown and truly enjoyed every moment. Sunday was a hang out and nap kind of day and than he went to visit another branch of the family. Monday he was up and out before I was even up, little "brat" didn't wake me up to say goodbye just left. When I got up at 7ish he was gone so I called him he said he didn't want to bother me. I hope it isn't several years before we visit again he is moving to New Mexico so maybe I can go visit him.

No comments: