Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday '08


While everyone was out spending money I slept in, read my book, and decorated for Christmas. Yes that is what I said...decorated for Christmas. It has been a long time since I actually felt joy at the prospect of Christmas. Not that I have any more money but just that I feel alive and am looking forward to the season. I put my tree up and decorated my downstairs. I bought a new tree and it is pretty all by itself but I forced myself to add some bobbles on it. I laid silver against my chocolate wall and green and silver to my windows. I took my time and sat out my snowmen (George always gave me a new snowmen every year), sat out my village and my nativity scene. Now I get to share them with my precious boys for the next month. I hope they enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: