Thursday, April 29, 2010

Disney World



So we made it to Orlando with no problems at all. Oh wait can't put any pictures on since I left the cord at home.....bummer!
We are staying in the All Star Movie Resort and we are in the Dalmantions room. We have stars on our walls and dogs and critters on out double beds. The weather is beautiful, the rides are fun and the lines are short. Today we did Magic Kingdom, and yes we did It's a Small World. We seen the disney parade and a couple of chatures but not Mickey or Miney. Gonna crash for now more later....Loved Splash Mountain

3 comments:

The Laws said...

I'm so jealous!

davidnburgess said...

I'm glad you had such a good time! Too bad we didn't get to see each other.

I've posted a blog about my trip to Idaho here:

http://davidburgess.me/idaho-2010/

Patty said...

You have fun wherever you go ML. That's why I love being around you.