Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am having my stepson Chris over to dinner. I haven't seen him for a couple of years (we do text each other) and I am looking forward to the visit. I am fixing Lasagna, green salad, and garlic bread. I remember his favorite food was Lasagna so I will see what I can do.. I will offer a red wine but don't know if he will have any, I think we will have ice cream for dessert. I miss spending time with my Buchta family...I will update this after we visit.
This is follow up to the above note.
Rick Mindy and Tristan joined us for dinner and we had a great time. The food was good (with the exception of the garlic bread which had too much garlic) and we visited like we had never been apart. After dinner we went over to Rick and Mindys so Rick could let Chris listen to his music and hang out.
Chris looked good and he appeared to be doing very well hopefully we will not wait to see each other again. Just one more brick into becoming a family again.

No comments: