Sunday, January 11, 2009

DAVID

David is my oldest grandson, he lives in Colorado and I don't get to see him. BOO HOO...
When I was expecing my daughter, Amanda, my daughter Jodi, was expecting him so they are the same age from Aug to Oct. It made it hard for me to be the kind of grandmom I should have been and a mom to someone his own age at the same time.
David is a special young person and he is that way totally because of who he is. The way he was raised he should probably be a hood but instead he is a smart talented young man.
His craft is the internet and any kind of art, while his artistic talent ran toward gothic..I am sure he could do anything he sat his mind to.
I was bless with him as a small child and again as a teenager and have missed him a lot and after an extended time of no contact we have recently been talking and I am excited about getting reconnected. Wish us luck in becoming friends and family again.

No comments: