Sunday, December 14, 2008

My weekend

My son had surgery on Friday and he and Tristan hung out with me while Mindy moved them into their new home. Ricks employees moved them in about 3 hours. Tristan is such a joy to spend time with and Rick is AOK as well. Their new home is wonderful and when I say home tht is what Mindy will make it...a home.
So yesterday we had snow and more snow today. I love snow in the hill hate it in the valley. Last night I got off work (12:30am) and went out and turned the car and the wipers on and ripped the heck out of my wiper. So I drove home with no wiper and got up this morning and had to drive to the store to get another one. Than I couldn't figure out how to put it on. so I asked one of my co workers and he just squeezed it and said all done. YUCK I hate it when that happens. It isn't snowing now but I bet it is ice when I go home.
Amanda only has a week of school left so I wish it had waited to snow until after her Christmas break starts.
Have a great week.....

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Mary Lou.

Here's a tip I have for the windshield wipers. I've ruined my windshield wipers too so now when we have snow or freezing rain I just pull my wipers up off my windshield. It looks stupid but I just scrape the windshield, put the wipers down and go.

I love reading your blog!!!