Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lead/Relief party...11 dec '08







On the 11th of Dec.,I had the privledge of hosting Boise Reservations annual lead and lead relief party. The party was from 6pm to 8pm and everyone brought food, Victoria sang a Christmas song, Patty did this wonderful experience where we all shared a nice thought about each other, and we had a gift exchange. There were 31 of us and a lot to get done in a short time, but some how we managed to get it all in. The food was plentiful and delicious...Victoria sings like an angel...the nice thoughts made some of us cry and I think everone enjoyed their gifts. Liza took pictures and made us a slide show of it. I would like to share some of them.
I am blessed to work with wonderful people who enjoy their job and each other. People who know how to laugh...cry...and be real....I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: