Monday, June 13, 2011

WOW! Here it is the second week in June...school is out...summer has begun and still the weather is like March or maybe April. I am so ready for it to be really summer. Keegan is finished with Soccor, Tristan is playing t-ball, of course my girls are playing softball and Olivia has a boy friend. All the Buchta grand kids have grown into young adults and yet I don't know where the time has gone.
My beautiful mother has shrunk into an old lady and my aunt Maggie is laying in a hospital bed fighting for her life. My sisters and their families are well and my wonderful brood are all doing well. My life is wonderful and I am truly blessed.
Paul and I took a fast trip to NYC and checked out the sights, spent a day in Seattle and have spent many hours walking the river filming birds of all types. If I can get the time off we will be going to Red Fish Lake in July, with his family. I haven't been to Red Fish Lake in years.
Still haven't heard from Cecil and Dorla yet, Scotty and Celeste had their wedding ceremony, Keegan turned 4, Tim will be marring his Shelly in 3 weeks, I am going to the Emmett Cherry Festival this wed. and possibly this weekend.
That is about all that has been happening in my life right now..so till later..have a great life..

No comments: