Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCH 2011

I HATE WINTER! I AM SO READY FOR SUMMER!
Ok I will quite screaming....Nothing much happened this month.
PA and I are still hanging out, we went to Pocatella last week end and fininshed moving his Heidi up to Boise. It was a beautiful weather week end ...thank you God! Now they can just focus on getting her thru these next few months.

We also helped his grandson Ian celeberated his 2nd continuation year. He has lovely daughters and his grandchildren are very nice. It is clear to see that he is a great poppa.

I have started birding again and have had two very nice trips. One to Nampa by myself and one to Fort Boise with the SIBI group. Next month RoseMary, Paul, and myself are going to Deboise Idaho to a Grouse Festival. This will be a life bird for all of us. YES I said it Paul is now birding with us....I can be such a bad influnce on people....two of my friends have now joined the birding trail.

My birthday is next week end and weather permitting Paul and I are going to Sky Dive from an airplaine....will write about it... Goodby to my 50's hello 60's..looking forward to this new trip.

Paul and I are planning a trip to Maui in May with some friends.

No comments: