Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dec 2010-Jan 2011

Happy New Year...what shall you bring to us. I haven't any idea but I know what you have done for me to date.

I made it through the year with my health, my family (intact and growing), my job, and new and old friends. I was blessed with three trips, a new family for Scott, health and happiness for Amanda and Rick and their families. Kenneth and Glenda, Ken and Jodi, Clay and Lori all doing well. My mommy isn't doing well and I fear we will lose her this year, but my sisters and their families are well. I am truly blessed!

It will be 7 years in April that George died and my life turned upside down. I lost not only my husband but a family as well. I try hard to stay in contact with that side but life happens and it isn't always easy. I am happy to say that contact with Corey and Brandon is in the makings.

I got really sad, on my last trip, that I am alone and don't have anyone special to share with. I sent a prayer to My God and the universe asking for someone to share with. I have a code that a man must meet and things that will not fly unless he does.

Thanksgiving week God may have answered that prayer....a man that I have worked with for 9 years, and that I thought was married, shocked the hell out of me by asking me to dinner. After closing my mouth I accepted and we have been hanging out ever since. When he told me what he wanted out of a relationship I could have wept. It was almost word for word what I had sent into my request. I don't know what may come from this but I like him and have no expectations except to enjoy his company. Thank you Lord

New Years Eve: Bonnie and Bob Brooks, Paul and I went to Bogus and did the sleigh ride and dinner. It was the first time since GB died that I have seen the new year in and I enjoyed every moment of it. Paul took me home and gave me my first very sweet new years kiss and then he went home. I think we are both a bit frightened ( I know I am) but I am excited to watch as our friendship expands. I am looking forward to traveling with him and to a spring trip to Alaska to check out the birds as they get ready to migrate. And yes Rose Mary will be going as well (she is my birding partner.)

New Years Eve also so me buying a car on MY credit. I hate having a bill but I needed to do this. My car was having issues and I am working hard to rebuild my credit so this can only help. I got a 2009 Pontiac Grand Prie, 4 door, white, low mileage. No more eating out for me.

Yes I am truly blessed.. Until later

No comments: