Friday, February 12, 2010

Time vs Life

Very few things change in my life yet time just keep moving.
Another year is upon us, another birthday around the corner, another chapter awaits.
My grand babies are growing and moving on with their lives, another will be graduating and entering college this fall. My Children prosper and move forward with their lives and find joy with their families. My son will soon embrace (I hope he embraces ) the joy, pain, and bewilderment of his beautiful daughters having "boyfriends." I believe that he is strong enough to be there for them..strong enough to listen with an open heart and mind. I believe if they let her Mindy can be a great resource for them.

I miss the Buchta side and continue to make the effort to stay connected. It is hard when you live in a different city and work all the time.

I have a bucket list of things I want to do..and I don't plan to wait until I am old and feeble..well feeble anyway.

My first order of business is to stay healthy..which leads me to this dance class I am taking.. the gym membership I hardly ever use..the walks I love and haven't been doing. Time to get my priories in order. Enough for today...I plan on doing a lot of blogging this year.

No comments: